Piblitz Privacy Statement
Effective Date: May 22, 2020Thanks for entrusting Zeronity Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Piblitz”, “we”) with your Pi data, your and your personal information. Holding on to your private information is a serious responsibility, and we want you to know how we're handling it. The controller responsible for the processing of your personal information in connection with the Service is Zeronity Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 102, Sardar nagar, Vadodara, Gujarat , India 390002, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All capitalized terms have their definition in Piblitz’s Terms of Service, unless otherwise noted here.
What information Piblitz collects
"User Personal Information" is any information about one of our Users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify them or otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with them. Information such as a username and password, an email address, a real name, an Internet protocol (IP) address, and a photograph are examples of “User Personal Information.”
User Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information that does not identify a User or cannot otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with them. We may use such aggregated, non-personally identifying information for research purposes and to operate, analyze, improve, and optimize our Website and Service.
Information users provide directly to Piblitz
We require some basic information at the time of account creation. When you create your own username and password, we ask you for a valid email address.
If you sign on to a paid Account with us, we collect your full name, address, and credit card information or RazorPay information. Please note, Piblitz does not process or store your credit card information or RazorPay information, but our third-party payment processor does.
You may choose to give us more information for your Account profile, such as your full name, an avatar which may include a photograph, your bio, your location, your company, and a URL to a third-party website. This information may include User Personal Information. Please note that your profile information may be visible to other Users of our Service.
Information Piblitz automatically collects from your use of the Service
If you have a paid Account with us, we automatically collect certain information about your transactions on the Service, such as the date, time, and amount charged.
If you're accessing our Service or Website, we automatically collect the same basic information that most services collect, subject, where necessary, to your consent. This includes information about how you use the Service, such as the pages you view, the referring site, your IP address and session information, and the date and time of each request. This is information we collect from every visitor to the Website, whether they have an Account or not. This information may include User Personal information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies Information
As further described below, and subject, where applicable, to your consent, we automatically collect information from cookies and similar technologies (such as cookie ID and settings) to keep you logged in, to remember your preferences, and to identify you and your device.
We may collect certain information about your device, such as its IP address, browser or client application information, language preference, operating system and application version, device type and ID, and device model and manufacturer. This information may include User Personal information.
What information Piblitz does not collect
We do not intentionally collect “Sensitive Personal Information”, such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. If you choose to store any Sensitive Personal Information on our servers, you are responsible for complying with any regulatory controls regarding that data.
If you are a child under the age of 13, you may not have an Account on Piblitz. Piblitz does not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a User who is under the age of 13, we will have to suspend your Account. Different countries may have different minimum age limits, and if you are below the minimum age for providing consent for data collection in your country, you may not have an Account on Piblitz.
We do not intentionally collect User Personal Information that is stored in your Pi or other free-form content inputs. Any personal information within a user's Pi is the responsibility of the Pi owner.
How Piblitz uses your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- We use your Registration Information to create your account, and to provide you the Service.
- We use your Payment Information to provide you with the Paid Account service.
- We use your User Personal Information, specifically your username, to identify you on Piblitz.
- We use your Profile Information to fill out your Account profile and to share that profile with other users if you ask us to.
- We use your email address to communicate with you, if you've said that's okay, and only for the reasons you’ve said that’s okay.
- We use User Personal Information and other data to make recommendations for you, such as to suggest Pi you may want to follow or contribute to. We learn from your public behavior on Piblitz to determine your interests, and we recommend similar Pi. These recommendations are automated decisions, but they have no legal impact on your rights.
- We may use User Personal Information to invite you to take part in surveys, beta programs, or other research projects, subject, where necessary, to your consent.
- We use Usage Information and Device Information to better understand how our Users use Piblitz and to improve our Website and Service.
- We may use your User Personal Information if it is necessary for security purposes or to investigate possible fraud or attempts to harm Piblitz or our Users.
- We may use your User Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, protect our intellectual property, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- We limit our use of your User Personal Information to the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. If we need to use your User Personal Information for other purposes, we will ask your permission first. You can always see what information we have, how we're using it, and what permissions you have given us in your user profile.
Our legal bases for processing information
To the extent that our processing of your User Personal Information is subject to certain international laws, Piblitz is required to notify you about the legal basis on which we process User Personal Information. Piblitz processes User Personal Information on the following legal bases:
- When you create a Piblitz Account, you provide your Registration Information. We require this information for you to enter into the Terms of Service agreement with us, and we process that information on the basis of performing that contract. We also process your username and email address on other legal bases, as described below.
- If you have a paid Account with us, we collect and process additional Payment Information on the basis of performing that contract.
- Consent: We rely on your consent to use your User Personal Information under the following circumstances: when you fill out the information in your user profile; when you decide to participate in a Piblitz training(if any), research project, beta program, or survey; and for marketing purposes, where applicable. All of this User Personal Information is entirely optional, and you have the ability to access, modify, and delete it at any time. While you are not able to delete your email address entirely, you can make it private. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate Interests: Generally, the remainder of the processing of User Personal Information we perform is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, for example, for legal compliance purposes, security purposes, or to maintain ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of Piblitz’s systems, Website, and Service.
- If you would like to request deletion of data we process on the basis of consent or if you have any queries regarding our processing of personal information, contact us at email@example.com.
Other important information
Piblitz personnel do not access private Pi unless required for security purposes, to assist the Pi owner with a support matter, to maintain the integrity of the Service, or to comply with our legal obligations. However, while we do not generally search for content in your private Pi, we may scan our servers and content to detect, content known to violate our Terms, such as violent extremist or terrorist content or child exploitation imagery, based on algorithmic fingerprinting techniques. Our Terms of Service provides more details.
If your Pi is public, anyone may view its contents. If you include private, confidential or Sensitive Personal Information, such as email addresses or passwords, in your public Pi, that information may be indexed by search engines or used by third parties and even by us.
If your Pi is public, we will index and scan it to give search results to our piblitz search results.
Please see more about User Personal Information in public Pi.
Public information on Piblitz
Piblitz allows no one to scrap or scan or index public data available on piblitz. The person found to be indulge in this type activities will be dealt legally. Piblitz prohibits activities like commericial marketing, spaming users mails, etc.. by obtaining any private information about users, such email, name, etc.
Similarly, Pi on Piblitz may include publicly available User Personal Information collected as part of the collaborative process. If you have a complaint about any User Personal Information on Piblitz, please see our section on resolving complaints.
How you can access and control the information we collect
If you're already a Piblitz user, you may access, update, alter your basic user profile information by editing your user profile. You can control the information we collect about you by limiting what information is in your profile, by keeping your information current.
Data retention and deletion of data
Generally, Piblitz retains User Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
There is no account cancellation in our website, and the user can only delete private Pi , or the public Pi that have no contribution from the public or as long as you keep your Pi closed. Once the Pi is public and open too it is the property of the public who edits that Pi, the owner is just the user under control for the given Pi.
How Piblitz secures your information
Piblitz takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect User Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of User Personal Information.
Piblitz enforces a written security information program. Our program:
- aligns with industry recognized frameworks;
- includes security safeguards reasonably designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our Users' data;
- is appropriate to the nature, size, and complexity of Piblitz’s business operations;
- includes incident response and data breach notification processes; and
In the event of a data breach that affects your User Personal Information, we will act promptly to mitigate the impact of a breach and notify any affected Users without undue delay.
No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Piblitz's global privacy practices
We store and process the information that we collect in India in accordance with this Privacy Statement though our service providers may store and process data outside India. However, we understand that we have Users from different countries and regions with different privacy expectations, and we try to meet those needs even when India does not have the same privacy framework as other countries.
We provide a high standard of privacy protection—as described in this Privacy Statement—to all our users around the world, regardless of their country of origin or location, and we are proud of the levels of notice, choice, accountability, security, data integrity, access, and recourse we provide. We work hard to comply with the applicable data privacy laws wherever we do business, working with our cross-functional team that oversees our privacy compliance efforts. Additionally, if our vendors or affiliates have access to User Personal Information, they must sign agreements that require them to comply with our privacy policies and with applicable data privacy laws.
- Piblitz provides clear methods of unambiguous, informed, specific, and freely given consent at the time of data collection, when we collect your User Personal Information using consent as a basis.
- We collect only the minimum amount of User Personal Information necessary for our purposes, unless you choose to provide more. We encourage you to only give us the amount of data you are comfortable sharing.
- We offer you simple methods of accessing, altering, or deleting the User Personal Information we have collected, where legally permitted.
- We provide our Users notice, choice, accountability, security, and access regarding their User Personal Information, and we limit the purpose for processing it.
If you have concerns about the way Piblitz is handling your User Personal Information, please let us know immediately. We want to help. You may also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Privacy Concerns." We will respond promptly — within 30 days at the latest.
Dispute resolution process
In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between you and Piblitz regarding our handling of your User Personal Information, we will do our best to resolve it.
We are subject to the jurisdiction of the Indian MCA.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Piblitz may change our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will provide notification to Users of material changes to this Privacy Statement through our Website at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our home page or sending email to the primary email address specified in your Piblitz account. We will also update our Site Policy Pi, which tracks all changes to this policy. For changes to this Privacy Statement that are not material changes or that do not affect your rights, we encourage Users to check our Site Policy Pi frequently.