Piblitz Terms of Service
Effective Date: May 22, 2020Welcome to Piblitz! We're happy you're here. Piblitz is a service provided by Zeronity Technologies Pvt Ltd. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing or using Piblitz. Because it is such an important contract between us and our users, we have tried to make it as clear as possible.
- An "Account" represents your legal relationship with Zeronity Technologies Pvt. Ltd. A “User Account” represents an individual User’s authorization to log in to and use the Service and serves as a User’s identity on Piblitz.
- A “Pi” is a container managed by users in Piblitz. Pi contains community posts called threads.
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies (including the Piblitz Privacy Statement, available at piblitz.com/privacy) and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- "Beta Previews" mean software, services, or features identified as alpha, beta, preview, early access, or evaluation, or words or phrases with similar meanings.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation code, text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, packages, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. "Content" also includes Services. “User-Generated Content” is Content, written or otherwise, created or uploaded by our Users. "Your Content" is Content that you create or own.
- “Zeronity”, ”Piblitz”, “We,” and “Us” refer to Zeronity Technologies Pvt Ltd., as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by Zeronity Technologies Pvt Ltd, including any Beta Previews.
- “The User”, “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the Account; or that directs the use of the Account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age. Right now we are not providing any business accounts. Stay tuned for any special type of account.
- The “Website” refers to Zeronity’s website located at piblitz.com, and all content, services, and products provided by Zeronity at or through the Website. It also refers to Zeronity-owned subdomains of piblitz.com. Occasionally, websites owned by Zeronity may provide different or additional terms of service. If those additional terms conflict with this Agreement, the more specific terms apply to the relevant page or service.
B. Account Terms
Users, subject to these Terms, you retain ultimate administrative control over your User Account and the Content within it.
You must provide a valid email address or a valid phone number in order to complete the signup process. If you opt for a paid Account, additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
We have a few simple rules for User Accounts on Piblitz's Service.
- You must be a human to create an Account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may maintain no more than one free Account.
- You must be age 13 or older. While we are more than happy to see young "seekers" who want to grow the knowledge heap of this world, we must comply with Indian law. Piblitz does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit any Users under 13 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will suspend that User’s Account immediately. If you are a resident of a country outside India, your country’s minimum age may be older; in such a case, you are responsible for complying with your country’s laws.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
- You may not use Piblitz in violation of export control or sanctions laws of India or any other applicable jurisdiction. Piblitz may allow persons in certain sanctioned countries or territories to access certain Piblitz services pursuant to Indian government authorizations.
User Account Security
You are responsible for keeping your Account secure while you use our Service. We offer tools to help you maintain your Account's security, but the content of your Account and its security are up to you.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. Piblitz cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify Piblitz if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Service through your Account, including any unauthorized use of your password or Account.
In some situations, third parties' terms may apply to your use of Piblitz. Please be aware that while these Terms are our full agreement with you, other parties' terms govern their relationships with you.
C. Acceptable Use
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control or sanctions laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances violate our Community Guidelines.
D. User-Generated Content
Responsibility for User-Generated Content
You may create or upload Content while using the Service. You are solely responsible for the content of, and for any harm resulting from, any Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that Content. We are not responsible for any public display or "misuse" of your User-Generated Content.
Piblitz May Remove Content
We do not pre-screen Content, but we have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Content that, in our sole discretion, violates any Piblitz terms or policies.
Ownership of Content, Right to Post, and License Grants
You retain ownership of and responsibility for Your Content. If you're posting anything you did not create yourself or do not own the rights to, you agree that you are responsible for any Content you post; that you will only submit Content that you have the right to post.
Because you retain ownership of and responsibility for Your Content, we need you to grant us — and other Piblitz Users — certain legal permissions, listed in Sections below. These license grants apply to Your Content. The legal permission you grant to us will end when you remove Your Content from our service.
License Grant to Us
We need the legal right to do things like host Your Content, publish it, and share it. You grant us and our legal successors the right to store, parse, and display Your Content, and make incidental copies as necessary to render the Website and provide the Service. This includes the right to do things like copy it to our database and make backups; show it to you and other users; parse it into a search index or otherwise analyze it on our servers; share it with other users.
This license does not grant Piblitz the right to sell Your Content or otherwise distribute or use it outside of our provision of the Service.
License Grant to Other Users
If the content is Public
Any content posted under your Public Pi, is visible to everyone publicaly, they will have the right to comment, react and view your content.
You retain all moral rights to Your Content that you upload, publish, or submit to any part of the Service, including the rights of integrity and attribution. However, you waive these rights and agree not to assert them against us, to enable us to reasonably exercise the rights granted in Section “License Grant to Us”, but not otherwise.
To the extent this agreement is not enforceable by applicable law, you grant Piblitz the rights we need to use Your Content without attribution and to make reasonable adaptations of Your Content as necessary to render the Website and provide the Service.
F. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
If you believe that content on our website violates your copyright, please contact us in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy. If you are a copyright owner and you believe that content on Piblitz violates your rights, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. There may be legal consequences for sending a false or frivolous takedown notice. Before sending a takedown request, you must consider legal uses such as fair use and licensed uses.
We will suspend the Accounts of repeat infringers of this policy.
G. Intellectual Property Notice
Piblitz's Rights to Content
Instead of paying to use Piblitz and the other products and services we offer, by using the Piblitz normal user plan covered by these Terms, you agree that we can show you ads that businesses and organisations pay us to promote on and off the Zeronity Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Products.
We use your personal data, such as information about your activity and interests, to show you ads that are more relevant to you. Protecting people's privacy is central to how we've designed our ad system. This means that we can show you relevant and useful ads without telling advertisers who you are. We don't sell your personal data. We allow advertisers to tell us things such as their business goal, and the kind of audience that they want to see their ads (for example, people between the ages of 18-35 who like cycling). We then show their ad to people who might be interested.
We also provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads to help them understand how people are interacting with their content on and off Piblitz. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering) to help them better understand their audience. We don't share information that directly identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us specific permission.
Pricing -- Creators
Piblitz let you create a Pi, and moderate them, and let you gain financial payments from your audience. For that we take 5 % Flat Commission on all types of payments from your audience to the Pi i.e You. (+ Payment processing charges). If you agree to a this given Commission rate , that will remain your rate for unless or untill changed by giving you a prior notice.
Non indian creators need to connect their pi with their stripe account. Payments from their supporters will be settled directly to your stripe account.
To enable support from your fans, indian creator must verify their social handles with Piblitz support team via dashboard or email. After verification the creator need to add their indian bank account details. Piblitz uses various payment gateways like razorpay, cashfree and paytm.
For every 100, Piblitz takes 5 plus the payment gateway charges.
Pricing -- NGOs
Piblitz let you create a NGO page(called Pi), moderate it, and let you gain financial donations from your donors. For that we take 5 % Flat Commission on all types of payments from your audience to the NGO . (+ Payment processing charges). If you agree to a this given Commission rate , that will remain your rate for unless or untill changed by giving you a prior notice.
Non indian NGOS need to connect their pi with their stripe account. Donations from their donors will be settled directly to your NGO stripe account.
To enable donations from your donors, indian NGO must verify their Registration, 12 A, and 80 G certificates with Piblitz support team via dashboard or email. After verification the NGO need to add their indian bank account details to start accepting donations. Piblitz uses various payment gateways like razorpay, cashfree and paytm.
For every 100, Piblitz takes 5 plus the payment gateway charges.
Admirers are the people who give financial support to the Creators.(i. e Pi). Any supporter can support either one time or monthly recurring support. In case of monthly support, a Supporter can always cancel the subscription from their account
** Once a payment is made to a creator, it is non refundable
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
There is no refund policy; thus we recommend going through the profile of the creator or the NGO before doing a payment to them. You can cancel your monthly subscription anytime by your Piblitz account. You can also cancel the subscription from your bank or wallet application.
Payment Based on Plan For monthly or yearly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis respectively and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account; however, the service will remain active for the length of the paid billing period. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card, RazorPay account, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for Piblitz.
Responsibility for Payment
You are responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to pay Piblitz any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Service. If you dispute the matter, contact Piblitz Support. You are responsible for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid Accounts. Free Accounts are not required to provide payment information.
I. About Us
Piblitz was founded by Dharmesh Rajput and Harnish Rajput in 2020 with a vision of strengthening the support communities of Creators & Nonprofits. Dharmesh with his younger brother- Harnish Rajput is on a mission to help 2 lac creators & 10,000 NGOs in India to maximize their revenue by strengthening their personal support communities. Piblitz is based out of Vadodara with most of the team members working remotely.
Dharmesh Rajput, Founder & CEO:
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dharmesh-rajput-37403192/
Harnish Rajput, Co-Founder & CMO
Email ID - email@example.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/harnish-rajput-058106144/
I. Contact Us
Piblitz is a product of Zeronity Technologies Private Limited
Please feel free to reach us out in case of any queries:
Nizampura main road,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +919429382098
J. Cancellation and Termination
There is no account cancellation in our website, and the user can only delete private Pi, or the public Pi that have no contribution from the public or as long as you keep your Pi closed. Once the Pi is public it is the property of the public who edits that Pi, the owner is just the user under control for the given Pi.
Piblitz May Terminate
Piblitz has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Piblitz reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
K. Disclaimer of Warranties
Piblitz provides the Website and the Service “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting this, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
Piblitz does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Service.
L. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- the use, disclosure, or display of your User-Generated Content;
- your use or inability to use the Service;
- any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service;
- the Service generally or the software or systems that make the Service available;
- unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- any other user interactions that you input or receive through your use of the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
Our liability is limited whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. We will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control.
M. Release and Indemnification
If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you agree to release Piblitz from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement, provided that Piblitz (1) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (2) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Piblitz of all liability); and (3) provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
N. Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. We will notify our Users of material changes to this Agreement, such as price changes, at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our Website. For non-material modifications, your continued use of the Website constitutes agreement to our revisions of these Terms of Service. You can view all changes to these Terms in our Site Policy Pi.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.